10 REASONS WHY BOYCOTTING 5G PHONES MAY BE THE SMARTEST THING YOU EVER DO
Most of us have smart phones, but it doesn’t mean we’re all being “smart” with our phones!
Did you know that the new generation of 5G technologies do not pass risk assessments?
So now is the time to boycott 5G phones before they flood the global market.
1. 5G phones, in fact all mobile phones, have never been tested for safety on humans. Instead, they are testing on a plastic dummy head filled with a liquid.
2. 5G phones are not aligned to “sustainability” practices – profit is over people and the planet.
3. 5G phones and towers disrupt the navigation of honey bees and cause colony collapse. If our bees disappear, there goes a bulk of our fresh food supply.
4. 5G phones will lead to billions of devices becoming toxic e-waste.
5. 5G phones will further escalate demand for precious metals in the industry of conflict mining (child slavery, human trafficking and civil unrest).
6. 5G phones will require more energy consumption and increase the carbon footprint of the wireless industry, set to become the world’s leading energy consumers in the next 5 years.
7. 5G phones are marketed as offering faster speeds – but they will also multiply your exposure to wireless microwave radiation. Children absorb twice as much radiation than adults.
8. 5G phones will create even more dependency on technology. Scientists warn that this will lead to further addiction, depression and future infertility among our youth.
9. 5G phones will boost the ‘big brother’ surveillance capabilities of big tech and other industries, and allow your personal data to be mined (research ‘Internet of Things’).
10. 5G phones are not covered for safety by the world’s leading insurers.
5G phones are for dummies. We know the test is rigged and 2000 peer reviewed studies prove harm to humans, animals, plants and our environmental health.
We know people are getting sick from existing generations of wireless devices. We know there are no safeguards for children’s exposure. We know there is a lack of transparency from regulators, manufacturers and the industry, and we know there is no accountability to protect us and nature.
In case you missed it, they’re testing mobile phones on a dummy. We are the experiment. They are testing on you, me, and our children. We’ve become the test dummies, which is alarming for our health, our planet and our kids.
It’s time to demand independent biological testing, no more dummy standards. Only when we have proper safety measures in place will we be able to live in a world with safe technology.